What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
The secrets to candle making that no one else is telling you
- Learn the once famous but forgotten secret that instantly allows you to use different kinds of molds
- Find out the 6 time tested and proven strategies for making different kinds of candles
- Discover the pennies on the dollar approach to giving special and unique candle gifts
- Learn 7 everyday but often overlooked tips and tricks for selling your candles
- Find out the secrets from expert candle makers that few people ever know about
- 6 Time Tested And Proven Strategies For Making Different Kinds Of Candles…
- ReceiveMy Printable Burn-TimeWorksheet To Easily Record Your Own Results…
- 7 Everyday But Often Overlooked Tips And Tricks For Selling Your Candles…
- Discover the 3 things you should never do when it comes to making candles
- WARNING: 3 Things You Should Never Do When It Comes To Making Candles…
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Secrets to Successful Candle Making scores 72.91/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://candle-making-at-home.com/tips/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $37.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: candle-making-at-home.com you’ll also be taken through to candle-making-at-home.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. However, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)